Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN TA's (Bit of help please.)

• 24-02-2002 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Rite, hopefully i'm getting ISDN soon enuff, mmm 2 TA's have been recommended the Eicon Diva and the ASUS.
    Basically the ASUS is 30 quid sterling in most places but the bit i'm confused about is that there are 2 diferent types of the PCI Diva. One is 3 times the price of the other, is the cheaper version ne good cause if it isin't i'll get the ASUS but if it is i'll buy it.

Ne way ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

me got the diva and no complaints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

The Asus Com is apparently slightly better than the Eicon, if you can get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

again
    i heartly endorse the asus TA
    As do about 4 other lads i know with ISDN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

The Diva rulez!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ive had both Diva and Asus. Asus IS slightly a better card then the Eicon Diva, however, something to point out.

- The software/driver set for the Diva Own the Asus straight away.
    - Secondly, anyone Ive ever known whos had an Asus, including, myself, mike, koopa, walter and a few others have had their Asus go faulty or blow at some point or another.

My advice, get the Eicon Diva.

And Mayhem, dammit, get your own Avatar!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ive never had an asus(!!), but ive had a diva 2.01 PCI for the last 2 years with no problems

Copycat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeah actually make that 2 asus cards that have blown on me now btw. lol

Would highly recommend the diva because the asus is very very dodgy with Windows XP and any future OS you'll just have a lot of trouble with it.

Plus you can get the Diva's for €30 ex. VAT now...

Advertisement