Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Site Check PLZ :D

Options
  • 24-02-2002 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

lookin for your opinons again, ya've been helpful in the past so what do you think of my latest offering

http://karting.compsoc.com

Its just about done, everything is linked up and working. I'm waiting to get money for a decent server to get a v-bulletin type message board but other than that its nearly there.

What do ya think of the flash splash screen intro? Ya think i should have it or just skip straight to an index?

What do you like and dislike about it. Where to improve? Any faults. I know it doesn't work properly with opera, well the nav bar anyway, but i gave up on that.

oh and one last thing:
    which index page do you prefere, its mainly a change with the small nav on the left:
    1. Normal one at the moment
    2. Slight Fade In on Mouse over
    3. Nice small and tidy

what ya think of load times too?

Thanks in advance for any helpful critism comments etc'

Thx,
    Gid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

Yay for "3. Nice small and tidy"

"normal one at the moment" is bad because people with small screens will have to scroll down to see any nav action :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

u could fix the spelling mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

id go with option 3 also

and fix the spelling mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

i'm a bit dislexic so what were the mistakes excatly or were they all over the place!?

And if thats all the bad things ya can say about the site them i'm a happy camper. Ya like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement