Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom DJs

Options
  • 24-02-2002 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

What do you think the Phantom Djs look like?
    How do you imagine them?
    What kinda cloths do you think they wear?
    Does Sinister Pete look Sinister?
    Does Pearl look as Sexy as she sounds?
    What does Pete Reed look like?
    Probably tall dark and very good looking!!!!!!

Come on don't be shy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

all the female phantom djs sound quite shockingly sexy:eek:
    can it be true?
    i choose to believe that it is.

ONE LOVE:mad:

feRdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

What kind of clothes clothes do they wear?? hehe. That's a little scary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

I bet you that Alison is as fit as a finely tuned fiddle.

As for the rest of them, one suspects Tour T-Shirts, bad jackets, little fingers pointing outwards when they sip a drink and bad dental hygeine...

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

Sinister Pete sounds like a rocker from the 80s; long black messy hair, shades, skinner jeans (black), and a black shirt. He probebly wears old metallica or ACDC tshirts. Am I right, yeah.....?

Pearl has to be a rock chick .......hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keefer

I'd say Joe from 'Thursday Challenge' is a Goth, Long dyed black hair, white 'talcum powder' face, long black leather coat, Marilyn Manson t-shirt, really tight black wrangler jeans and balck boot runners. Cool!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

I am guessing that most of them have sensible haircuts, sensible cloths and a sensible job. Except Pearl I reckon she is a foxy lil' rock chick alright :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Whatever about Joe from Thursday Challenge, that Keith wan - well - I saw him ahead of me in the queue for Planet Murphy's once and jaze like you'd swear that chap came from the Midlands or something! The wellies!!!! Aw dear, the wellies. Green they were. And turned down at the top. The jeans - well I think I saw a pair like them in Shaw's (Almost Nationwide). Glad I didn't buy them now (THAT would have been embarrassing). Granted he was making an effort to fit in with the headgear - a cream-coloured cap perched daintily on the crown - kind of up at the front. Needless to say the bouncers let him in no bother - in fact - they gave him free membership..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

Originally posted by pugwall
    Sinister Pete sounds like a rocker from the 80s; long black messy hair, shades, skinner jeans (black), and a black shirt. He probebly wears old metallica or ACDC tshirts. Am I right, yeah.....?

well the one time i've seen him so far, he wasn't wearing a tour t-shirt... otherwise you're totally 100% right... scary, innit? *lol*

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

Keith from Thursday Challenge just wears a Kilkenny hurling jersey, nothing else. Sinister Pete is in fact a practising Hare Krishna member and thus wears nothing but flowing, orange robes and old brown sandals. The two girlies from the girlie show wear leg-warmers and paisley shirts. Ray McGowan wears a maternity dress because it makes him feel special. Steve Conway used to wear nothing but a feather boa.
    Er....

... that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

when i saw steve C i was shocked;i thought he was going to be about 7feet tall,for some reason...

yeah...pearl....she rocks....

here's and steve's voice always made the morning's that bit more bearable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 La Chica

All the Canadians play street hockey because we don't have any ice here, and Sinister Pete has a mullet and a check shirt. He's also about as sinister and my pet rabbit that won the Cutest Pet Competition in the 1978 Community Games down my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Well ya got the check shirt right anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

when sinister pete isnt doing the phantom thing, he can be found in temple bar square fúcking around with sticks & indulging in a bit of masochism under the alias "Stickman".

Anyone seen the Sinister Stickman Pete show??

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

During the week Sinister Pete enjoys wearing a white lab coat and greasing up the aul Dali tash.
    He runs about a white room preforming science experiments for children,
    and saying (when ever possible):
    'Science Kicks!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sinister Pete looks like an Amish Ramones fan.......or a miner not sure which.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wamphyri

if anyones interested there is a web site set up that contains several embarassing photos of Phantom DJ's including a full frontal of a naked Sinister Pete

its at www.nakedpete.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wamphyri

okay so I lied (thank God)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

Originally posted by Sinister Pete
    Well ya got the check shirt right anyway...

URGH! what a cliche! couldn't you go for flowery miniskirts or something? it would make such a nice change from my canadian relations... living cliches narrows your mind, have a thought about that... :D

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Advertisement