Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fans for heatsinks

• 24-02-2002 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

im looking for a 45mm sq fan for a p2 233mhz and cant seem to find one anywhere.
    does anyone have anay ideas where i could get one?
    :confused:
    couldnt find one at peats either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

just get their cheapest socket a/socket 7/socket 370 fan, as all of them will fit your p233.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What are a quiet (at 12V or 9V) socket 7/370 fans atm?
    I'm going to put two side-by-side over the heatsink of my Slot1 P3 and another at the back over a small heatsink thermal-epoxied to the back of the slug, hopefully ducted away too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Sorry, I meant to say just get their cheapest socket a/370/7 fan and heatsink combination, as its just as cheap. Syxpak, apparently RS www.radionics.ie have panaflo fans under a different name. They have the best performance to noise ratio. Actually heres a link to the fans on the RS site:

!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Look for the "Hydro Wave Slimline Fans" at the above link...

Gadget

Advertisement