Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Waiting Room Slot

Options
  • 24-02-2002 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

So phantom now has a new music/indie greats slot on Monday night- A step in the right direction, hopefully this will spread into the rest of the week and wean the other dj’s off their Pearl Jam addictions.

I find in general that the women of phantom are the only people playing engaging music on the station at the minute.

Oh dear another sweeping statement. Did I mention I also hate seal pups?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

in fairness to the male dj's,I heard a yong gent with a country accent the other day play some Turin Breaks AND I Am Kloot in the one show, two of musics newest and most delicate seal pups so I salute him. though i do tend to agree about the women front, they engage me more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Well clevenger I guess as long as they're not your first cousins they can engage away to their heart's content!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

Yeah...........Im looking forward to this one. What time is it on? I hope it doesn't clash with petsounds.
    Its defo a step in the right direction. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

"ween them off their pearl jam addictions"?

bloody hell there is so much crap monotone indie around at the moment.

i like a band called skylight,but it's still indie-pop/shi t;
    i really can't tolerate indie anymore;but i' conflicted about some of it...

Advertisement