Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making an audio cd

• 03-02-2001 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm thinking this has been asked before but bear with me please smile.gif

I can burn songs from my cd's onto my pc no hassle, but it's the other way that has me.
    I have some blank cd's at the ready and was wondering what program I needs to use. Is there anything except Music Matchbox ? Because if I try to install it, my Easy CD Creator (came with the pc from Gateway program kicks a fuss and tells me that I can't have both programs installed at the same time etc.

Any suggestions ?

Nil Desperandum

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

ummmmm, why not use Easy CD Creator? It's what I always use on my gateway. I've been having problems with buffer underwrites but thats a hardware problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I always use Nero Burning Rom (www.ahead.de) - it rox my sox ^_^

- Munch
    dogbert.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm Easy CD Creator is the product I use for this purpose. I change my mp3's to wavs using the Winamp plugin and then burn them to Cd with Adaptec no probs.

Gandalf.

The world is a sick machine Breeding a mass of ****
    - Greenday - Insomniac - Panic Song

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Nero is seriously probberly the best in my opnion
    takes a bit to get used to too but it really worth the small dl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah nero's the best option for cd burning all round, never had any problems with it.

"it really pumps my nads".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

try audiocd get it http://kickme.to/ddlwarez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

best bet using nero is to convert to wav using winamp first.
    as it does tend to trip quite a bit with direct mp3 burning.

Advertisement