Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How bad is Mutant X

• 25-02-2002 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

It really is terrible isnt it? it makes every Xmen Fan shudder.

Bomb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

good lookin women though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

It really will turn your noggin into a grey soup.
    Imagine that!?!!

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I burnt my digi box because of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

What about the other one - does she have a site ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Steered clear of this because it looks bad from the ads, but if it's really as bad as you all make out I'll watch an episode for the laugh :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Originally posted by bombidol
    How bad is Mutant X

Very.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

worse than getting ye ole acid injections

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

mmmmmmmmmmmm

V. bad

In all fairness, I watched Mutant X for a few weeks, purely because there was nothing else on at the time and I was bored !! Well, that's my excuse...!

Anyway, I must say I enjoyed some episodes...sure the effects made me cringe, the fake looking plane thing was complete ****e and the acting from some of them is just not right!

But I think, when you stop comparing the programme to X-Men (i know it's hard!), it's actually bearable...it's not the worst but by no stretch of the imagination is it v. good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Its really hard not to compare it to Xmen when the program is a blatant rip off, first off they are called mutants, a name coined by the Xmen, their powers are called Gifts, Also Xmen, there is an evil group and a good group, Ala Prof X and Magneto, they are always trying to recruit new mutants and they are scorned by the public, If fact the ****in thing IS Xmen! just different names.

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

complete and utter ****e, i don't know why people even watch it

Advertisement