Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 2

Options
  • 25-02-2002 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone else playing this. I've just started and wouldnt mind a few descent multiplayer games. The amount of muppets you get on battlenet is unreal. Almost CS like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yeah I play it a bit. Givvus a shout if ye want a game sometime.

Oh yeah, have you got the expansion? Cause I don't have any normal D2 characters, just expansion ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I have it, think it's rather boring though.

If I was you, I wouldnt bother with multiplayer until I had played it through single player first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Same here, let me know when you organise a game, wouldn't mind being able to REALLY play multiplayer on D2, as the games on battle.net are.... Well, how can I phrase that... Not fun at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well pop into #hiv on quakenet and see if I'm there, best ask since I rarely ever use a fixed nick, DeathToCS is the current one among many.

Advertisement