Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera

• 02-02-2001 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Whats the hell is so great about the opera browser.Is there anything different from ie or netscape!! if it is better i have to put it onto my new 30 gig hd!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Its small, fast, slick and it isnt Microsoft!
    That said, its still buggy, and Ill stick with IE5 until they sort that out. Aside from that its a very clever piece of software that even looks nice than IE. I dont like the fact that you have to download their adds every time u open it tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I like it a lot.

Ive been using it for the last 2 weeks or so, and while there are still some problems (no flash support eg), I find it far better then Netscape (like thats hard) and it loads faster then IE even. It also has some nice functional differences like allowing you to open up all your daily reading as soon as you load the browser etc.

Definately worth the (small) download, just to see whether you like it or not

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

Thanx for the info lads!!!

Advertisement