Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The appreciate your dj's thread...

Options
  • 25-02-2002 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

i mean it. don't tell me there's never been a situation in your life when you NEEDED some certain music to survive, and you texted in, and, presto, there it was. so here's your chance to express your thanks to the dj's in question. my thanks go to steve conway, of course, for having such and endless supply of r.e.m. and radiohead whenever i needed them in the morning, and, really, truly and specially to pete reed for playing me i've been high last night. pete, you don't even know how that meant! and not just any old phantom standard r.e.m. but that song... it made my day! :)

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 VanMoore

Well said Atlanta. Theres been a lot of negative posts here recently and I know how easy it is to just bother posting when you have something to moan about. And I do my share of moaning about phantom sometimes too, but not on this board to date, but I never want it to look like its all bad and too often we dont make that clear. So well done phantom and thanks for the good music and maybe others might go out of their way to be a bit less negative too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Yea i would like to thank pete reed for all our weird e-mails we sent to each other:) :) And ray mc gowan for making thursday night the best with the metal night,and he always plays metallica songs!!!! Phantom is the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

well said,
    the djs make phantom and phantom is the best radio station on the planet so they must be doing a good job, fair play to you guys, keep doing what your doing!

ONE LOVE:mad:

feRdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

well said! :) and another thanks to steve conway for talk about the passion... it's amazing with these guys, they always seem to know what i need when i ask for r.e.m. :)

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Advertisement