Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable for Nokia 7110

• 25-02-2002 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have one they're willing to let go of? With the Data Suite on CD would be nice. Otherwise if anyone can suggest where I can get one retail (But not a rip off - Amazon is letting them go for c. €30, but so far the only price I've been quoted - in the Nokia Shop, on Dawson Street - is €62)?

Dublin area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

picked up one for a 6210 here and had it in a couple of days...

http://store.yahoo.com/cellphoneshop/datcabfornok4.html

total cost was about $20 inc. postage as i recall...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Get an IR port and download the software of the Nokia website.
    You can get some cables over the net for like $7 i think.
    IR port would be compatible with the 6xxx 7xxx 8xxx 9xxx series i think. (I've used it on a 8210, 6110, 6210, 7110 and they all connected to the net and i got logo's onto them).
    Also if you get a 7110 cable make sure its MBUS otherwise it wont work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by PPC
    Get an IR port and download the software of the Nokia website.
    You can get some cables over the net for like $7 i think.
    Can already do so over IR (from my Palm actually - Java IRComm API), so it's not what I'm looking for, I'm afraid.

Got one in the end from www.expansys.com (thanks Micr0 ;) ), for Stg 20 (which with P+P works out at €45). Ordered late on Monday (after 6pm). Arrived today. Sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭daytrader

Advertisement