Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest in Ireland!

Options
  • 26-02-2002 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Is this true?

Click Here!

If it is who else do you think will play?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Tool, Ozzy Osborne, Stsyem of a Down and Slayer are confirmed.
    You can find more info at www.mcd.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

ohh God... i just blew my load!!!! SOAD in Ireland!
    Fan Feckin Tastic
    Whos Goin?????

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

it has to be on in the middle of my exams :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Hey i'm going to Ozzfest, tickets go on sall March 8th. Its on May 26th in Punchestown race course. SOAD,TOOL,SLAYERand OZZY himself!!!! More to be annouced:)

Also in May are P.O.D,Rammstein!!!
    Anyone going to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers in June???/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

I think you will find that tickets are on sale today. Just bought mine! Check out ticketmaster.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

I'm very very going! I'm gonna camp outside Empire Music on March 8th even though the tickets aren't gonna be sold out for months. Just to make a statement on the importance of this musical event. System Of A Down!! For the second time! Woo! "Who victored over? The Seljuks! When the holy land was taken!!!" arr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

Its gonna be deadly. I saw Tool last May in the SFX and they're amazing. I wonder if they'll bring both stages over. Hope i dont have to deal with 2 bands clashing at one gig for the first time in my life. Lookin forward to Ozzy and SOAD too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ryuji

SOAD and SLAYER??? I AM SOOOOOOOOO THERE! OZZY TOO! TRES COOL! But it's in feckin' may! My feckin' cert.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

SSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Originally posted by Ryuji
    SOAD and SLAYER??? I AM SOOOOOOOOO THERE! OZZY TOO! TRES COOL! But it's in feckin' may! My feckin' cert.
    Same here. But I'm still goin. :)

• Advertisement

Well, feck it! I'll go anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

children it is on a sunday night - who cares what monday brings, exams are fun when hungover and suffering from whiplash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

(from the ticketmaster site)

General Rules
    Over 18s Event. No Bottles to be brought onto premises No Alcohol to be brougth in.

18 in July, damnit.

Well, one word springs to mind here, but this is apparently a family forum so I'll go outside and scream a little.

s/little/until the neighbours compain/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Feckin' Tickets are €54 each!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by phaxx
    (from the ticketmaster site)

General Rules
    Over 18s Event. No Bottles to be brought onto premises No Alcohol to be brougth in.

18 in July, damnit.

Every non-seating concert says that. Go with someone 18+ and you'll get in, probably get in without them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

under 18s can get in ( i think) if an adult of 25 or older with id is with them :)

From Ticket master site:
    Performance Information
    ** ALL CHARGES WILL BE IN EUROS ** UNDER 16'S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED
    BY A PERSON 25 OR OVER - ID REQUIRED

REALY hope i can get in this way, me wants to see SOAD :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I SO WANT TO SEE SYSYTEM OF A DOWN. THEY RULE AND ROCK. OH AND

Originally posted by Oeneus
    Feckin' Tickets are €54 each!
    I think thats a good price... for the quality of bands playing anyway. Just as long as we don't get ****ed over, and get a few of the bands cancelling before the gig. If Slayer pulled out I'd be getting my refund straight away.

I can afford that! They better let me in without a 25 year old!
    What if it was a bunch of people between 15-17 going together? Wouldn't that be alright?

It isn't really good value for me considering the only band that I would go for is Ozzy/Black Sabbath. I'm not really fond of the likes of SOAD or Slayer. Me is a Claasic Rocker :)

• Advertisement

Well... if you like Zakk Wylde, there is a chance that Black Label Society will be playin here. Zakk will be here for sure with Ozzy.

Don't worry about it. Just take a friend with a fake ID :)

ok let me lay it down straight - if you are (un)lucky to look under 18 - simply you are screwed!!!!!!!! no excuses, no begging, the security will just laugh at you. but on the other hand you may be able to get it if the security are cool enough (but thats a long shot)

all i can say is that moi (way over 25) will be attending, and should anyone think they need "adult" supervision (lol), I will help them get in. after all that is what us responsible adults want - more people to take after us, so we dont have to corrupt them with alcohol,drugs, sex with women/men/other

also zakk wilde and cradle of filth have now been confirmed for the irish and uk leg of the tour (its getting better and better)

Ph3n0m Kicks Ass!!!!!!!

yes I kick ass for moraly corrupting the youth of ireland.....mwhahahahahahahaha ;)

anyway as the date of the gig draws nearer, anyone who wants "adult" accompanyment, pm me and I will organise a pre-Ozzfest meeting in town, a few days before the gig a) so everyone gets to know my damn face and remembers it so we can b) organise meeting up outside the event

The Poor guy's gonna be surrounded by a bunch of hairy, metalling kids cramping his style.

Just make sure you don't bump into any of you buddies, Ph3n0m.:)

nah i am dumping you brats just inside the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

All hail Ph3n0m :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

any rumours or chance of amen playing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Hopefully not!

Advertisement