Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest in Ireland!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

**** you richie!!
    you werent there man.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

For a good reason Gar - I think they suck the big one!

this anjive will not be tolerated; you horse'less; non-lord you.

oh i saw them
    they would be TOO much for you,pretty boy; for you're all but a pretty face...no substance;
    that is the teaching of AMEN.

kinza took the jive of amen also;
    A LADY!
    Thou art not a lord

So Gar, because I don't appreciate the mindless, senseless (in my opinion) noise that constitutes Amen's "music", I lose my lordly status? Well my most sincere apologies for having an opinion that dares to differ from yours. Amen most certainly would not be "too much for me". If I thought the band wrote music worth listening to, I'd like them, whether or not it incurred your obviously superior scorn and wrath.
    I think Amen are poo. That is my opinion. That will be all.

anything that differs my train of thought is confrmist and stupid,young richard!!!

• Advertisement

So, by your logic, you reckon that liking a band that were so obviously thrown together because record companies knew they could make a quick buck, because angst is all the rage with the kids now, is non-conformist. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

hehehehe....18 the monday before...hope they're strict....hahaha

seriously though, there's never trouble at big gigs like that for ID. they always say 18's but i reckon its just someone havin a laugh...every gig i've gone to i've been ****tin myself right up to the door cos of that and have never been turned away, cept in the poxy music centre (got in eventually though).

Tool were ****in cool last June so hopefully they'll be a bit good again. Cant wait to see Ozzy and Soad too. Always been interested to see if cradle of filth actually have fans too.

oh richie; your cynicism...AMEN jive the big one.
    #big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

Tool would be worth it on their own. I just hope the band that supported them (some lead singer with long red hair), are nowhere in sight. They were sh1te.

is ozzfest only USA bands?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Well... mainly US bands. COF are from England though. But as long as you have bands like Slayer and Black Label Society it doesn't matter where theyre from!

nothing against american bands; just would hope to see some irish or britsh metal bands at the thign...corrupted for example

any word on the eftones for this fest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

any chance of muse playing ozzfest?????? theyd be perfect :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ryuji

**** you whoever said I can forget about it! Go back to your half-empty jar...even though you are positive that you can go, lucky bastard...I'll get in...somehow...;) ...:confused:

I want my Ozzy, Zakk, Slayer and SOAD!
    Nice mixture of new and old stuffs there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

Last year Raging Speedhorn opened the main stage in england so maybe they'll have someother rising metal band at it this year.

that was Cyclefly that supported Tool, they were fairly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Skindive are confirmed for ozzfest irl......

Advertisement