Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

servers --no--servers

Options
  • 26-02-2002 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

its about time some one told some about online games 2002

just there is only two types of games sold in ireland ,,going by the severs,, quake, and CS ,?? quake good game played about 2 years ago, and for CS how old is that well all that shows is the a lot of dads little boys or at dads old pc that can just about run it ,,i mite be wrong, <- been pissed off)

well all of us pay a lot of dosh on pc games and a lot more on up to date PC , and all we have is quake and CS ..

take - RTCW - MOHAA just out y.y.y.y.y do i have to go to lag city gamespy

their must be some thing we can do about this ,,like run the top 5 MP games out now on servers and lets get or ££bobs££ worth

anyway ,,its said.

:confused: ireland 2002

p.s dont say that: all players like to play CS,,, they dont have an option,,well quake, and thats all..
    :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

good point
    i asked same question a few weeks ago .
    someone said i should start a petition to get mohaa up on the servers.
    so i have been on gamespy a lot playing the above at insane times just to get a good ping.
    TIP get the eircom subscription and play during the day on UK servers ping aint bad .
    Rgds

[DaDs]kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

check the sig, if there is a big enough demand for mohaa then we'll put a server up... all based in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

well lets start up a vote on it some time

WE WANT SERVERS,,,,
    if we need to pay for a server as in pre week ,,i will. you know pay to play job.:D and any one starting a clan in mohaa COME ON PADDYS,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

kool and oops just seen a vote on MOHAA go,go.go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Is it just me or are young folk becoming harder to understand?

If it's not just me, this thread is about the lack of servers in Ireland (I think).

• Advertisement
Advertisement