Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion

Options
  • 26-02-2002 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Can we have a "sticky" thread where all the hosting options available/used by ppl on the boards can be placed and let ppl make up there own minds what to do. I'm really beginning to get sick of all this touting for business on the boards. Every second thread has a "why not host it with us reply"

Its not really part of the Boards.ie ethos, is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Great idea!
    I'd put down www.cqhost.net as my top host.

Especially if you're looking for a JSP/Servlet container.

*I don't work for them BTW*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

I use www.clanpages.com

The gold hosting service is the best. The servers are fast and have quite allot of features.

They are not exclusively for clans if that what puts you off when you visit.

Overall a good set of features and a relatively cheep price.

And if you need more space, thats cheep to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

good idea keeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Its a good idea, I'm really sick of people asking for opinions and getting the hosting people touting.

I myself use www.dsvr.co.uk, they're fine for running loads of low traffic sites.

Advertisement