Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

54 Redials !

• 06-02-2001 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Just connected to No-Limits after 54 redials, ah but you got to love it don't ya, I mean, where would we be without a quality, value for money service like this.
    Come on Esat put in a bid for ESB and Dublin Bus, we all know you you're capable of so much more.

OOOH,I hear laughter in the rain.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

fukesakes thats totally out of line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Welcome to my world. I'm in kilkenny. Any time between 7pm-midnight its almost impossible to connect to Esat. This has only happened in the last couple of weeks. My calls are also getting dropped a lot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah regular occurence during those times, my redial limits is set to 50 and occasionally reachs that.
    i just **** off for a cup of coffee or whatever, sitting there listening to it dial is a pain in the ass and i end up kicking the **** out of the computer.. which isnt good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

bloody tramps, thats all i can say about esat

54, nothing strange down my way either i just set it on auto redial and go away doing something else. between 7 and 11 is useless for me thats even if i get on at all.
    but then after midnight pretty ok

esat should have limited their subscribers, instead of keeping us in the hope of the odd good connection

as soon as something else affordable comes along, im there

/me is not happy frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Fury361

I used no-limits a lot until I got ISDN just
    before christmas,I have been on ISDN since
    then........got the phone bill yesterday.....
    and what a phone bill...F**K.
    Went back on to no-limits on a 56k,40 redials
    and super slow.
    God I'll miss my ISDN until the bill is clear!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

This is a repeat of another post I made but last nite it was the worst, loads of engaged tones until I got connected only to be dropped. After reconnecting I again got dropped. I call them each time though to log a call / complaint. Download mamagers and auto redialling is not the answer here, complaining loads is....

Advertisement