Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOHAA or Wolfenstein?

Options
  • 26-02-2002 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

i really wanted to know if anyone actually prefered wolf to mohaa?

the more i play wolf the more i dont really like it (i think its just the athmosphere)
    on the other hand as much as it rocks mohaa was just too short and at least wolf had an ending

i voted for chips by the way

which did you prefer 47 votes

MOHAA
    0% 0 votes
    Wolfenstein
    53% 25 votes
    Daddy
    12% 6 votes
    Chips
    10% 5 votes
    other/atari jaguar
    23% 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Chips all the way,but only if they're homemade. Ahhhh yeaa,chips with steak and a coke,sooo good.

Gandhi vs Shoes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thats a horrible Poll ,both are really good games single or multi.
    And to make me choose is hard .
    but it would have to be Mohaa for the online game that wins it .
    Wolf is fantastic online but i think Mohaa shades it a little bit.
    Shameless plug time.
    [DaDs]Kdja
    A Medal Of Honour clan
    As featured on www.ea.mohaa.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭vAWOL

in multiplayer wolf is so much better that mohaa but for single player mohaa rules if only for the reason that in wolf a 4 year old could finish it in a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Both were sickningly short...but MoHaa was definately the better of the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Vivi

Wolf and daddy are neck and neck for last place they are both getting beat by chips for some reason........ but chips are so good.......MMMmmmmm chips........... Can i change my vote from MOHAA to chips???? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

MOHAA hands down... authenticity over zombies any day... Omaha has scared me for life, its a constant struggle not to tell whippersnaps (middle aged) what it was like back on June 6th

i also prefer MOH multi...

tho what was it with the ending?

wolf is way easier tho...i havent finished MOH on hard yet

Advertisement