Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC Rich Warlock prices?

Options
  • 26-02-2002 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

anyone know where they can be bought for around 500E?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41966

Funny, huh?

Anyway, seriously good guitar indeed.
    My personal reconmendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You'd get one for that alright, but i wouldn't touch one with a bargepole, especaillay musicmaker ones that have been molested. Go for a mockingbird, and order it from america, like the one that slash uses. pretty expensive though

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I got mine for £450 with a ****ty amp. And don't get wizards or I'll kill you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

Actually I have seen the light and decided not to sell my BC Rich, me wuv's it to much, I'm just gonna have to save for my Ibanez and use it for alternate tunings and the BC Rich for regualr tuning.

I agree I wouldn't buy anything from MusicMaker ALL their BC Riches have been molested by muppets. I bought mine in England from the Academy of Sound in Nottingham, sweet shop, stocked Jacksons, Ibanez, BC Rich, ESP, Washburn dime models and any other decent make you can think of.

Advertisement