Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geforce 4 inside

• 26-02-2002 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

all images are 50% actual size, ive no idea if this will interest anybody (im not a gamer)just a guy i know managed to get his hands on one before general release. if anybody has any requests for screenshots ill pass them on.

gf4_6.jpg

gf4_7.jpg

g4_1.jpg

g4_2.jpg

g4_4.jpg

g4_5.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oooh I bet those tech-demos look delicious while moving :eek:
    Still get better FPS in real life though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Nice box :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

i still think think the wooden box my gf3 ti 500 came in was teh win tongue.gif

them pics look nicd but run at about 30fps i guess

They dont look much different to the advanced benchmarks on 3dmark 2001, and the GF3 can get ~40 FPs on the outdoor scene. The Gf4 should do that quality pretty easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

I want one, I want one , just tell me who I have to kill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

i seen the moving one with the chameleon that changed its skinn at the time, very fancy, and very high frame rate, it looked about 60fps, the little numbers on it said about that as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by _CreeD_
    They dont look much different to the advanced benchmarks on 3dmark 2001, and the GF3 can get ~40 FPs on the outdoor scene. The Gf4 should do that quality pretty easily.

the 'nature' demo on 3d marks ?
    my ti 500 gives me 38 fps on that :cool:

Ti 500...Pffft....
    Have a good old Asus 8200 standard Gf3 running at 260/560. Last I remember she got 41 on the nature demo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Do you actually have the card, boston?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

not me, as i said a guy i know. why?

• Advertisement
Advertisement