Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number VI!!!!!!????????

Options
  • 26-02-2002 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

While on an adventure in the distant land of Cork I went into a games shop and I saw a sign saying 'Final Fantasy VI on ps1 out march 1st.' Is it true, is it really coming? Thats only three days, I haven't even much time to spread some hype and hysteria! So anyone got confermation of its release?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt
    While on an adventure in the distant land of Cork I went into a games shop and I saw a sign saying 'Final Fantasy VI on ps1 out march 1st.' Is it true, is it really coming? Thats only three days, I haven't even much time to spread some hype and hysteria! So anyone got confermation of its release?
    I thought this was old OLD OLD news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

That wouldnt be Final Fantasy Chronicles by any chance would it? Which also FFIV FFV AND FFXI? :D

Great...Digi_tilmett is gonna explode with excitement now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Believe me he already has. He's probably gonna come in here any minute now screamingI GOT THE GAME! I GOT THE GAME! YIPPEE!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

I GOT THE GAME! I GOT THE GAME! YIPPEE!!!!! and it came with a PS2 demo of FFX! No sign of FFV though *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt
    I GOT THE GAME! I GOT THE GAME! YIPPEE!!!!! and it came with a PS2 demo of FFX! No sign of FFV though *sigh*
    Where did you get it?

• Advertisement

I got mine in game, and i know you can get it in Smyths aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Where I am, it should be out now... I can't afford it now though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Yeah I gots it too and I played 6 on the pc before I bought It I mainly bought it for the demo of 10.Which is the best rpg i've played yet.:)

I probably play the demo as much as the game, FF10 will be soooooooooooo good!

FF6 too hard! or maybe a little boring cause the graphics so bad. Epic story though, yay!

Ya see ff6 is very spiecial because the most unexpected happen..........you'll find out (hehehe)

• Advertisement

Dam teaser! At the moment Emperor Gestahl has just betrayed me! I trusted that dam dog and now he back stabbed me! Grrrrrrrrrrr hate kefka too!

****y graphics classic game Oh- did you get to the part when the gun-oh never mind....hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Terran

Fools! You do not realise what you have done! (Neither do I). Yeah FFVI is good but I like the FFX demo!

I personaly think ff7 is the best game ever to roam the free world it's just.........SO D-DAMN GOOD! I can't find the words...

FF7 is soooooo GREAT!!!!! 8 is good aswell and 9 epic also!

Yeah I argree fully

Advertisement