Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the drop down menu's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

menus working in opera 6 and ie 6 :)

EDIT something i noticed, if i right click on a link in the menus (in opera 6 btw) it doesnt come up with the usual link options (eg open in new window etc) like it used to.

EDIT 2 in opera 6, when you go into reply, the drop down menus dont appear like they do in IE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yeah the right click option doesn't work, it's the price we have to pay for now (until I figure out if it's possible). But at least our Mozilla / NS users can now see the menus at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah Cloud you're too good to us. :) Any chance of letting us run perl scripts on our homepages? :p

[Edit: Ah yes, cloud boards scheme, no boxes around the words. Perfection has been reached. n1 :) ]

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Well, what you can do is right click and "open frame in new window" and then use the link in the new window! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Ah, they're grand now (IE6)..but still no right clicking to open in a new window as rich pointed out. Something I'm prone on doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

The menus are printed along the left hand side with iCab (The "dropdown" doesn't work) on iCab on Mac. Also causes page loading to freeze for about 5 seconds.
    This is my browser of choice. I would typically have 5 or so windows open. I've now put in a javascript filter (iCab can do this) so no script is used on this site anymore, cause freezing was intolerable.

Also causes 5 second freeze with Netscape 4.7 on Mac.

Seems to be ok with IE5 on Mac.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Menu's working grand in Mozilla 0.9.4 here,
    Any chance you can get them working in Konqueror?

Advertisement