Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox playtest TODAY IN DCU

Options
  • 27-02-2002 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

I'm the rather lazy chairperson here in DCU and microsoft are coming to give a talk and show off (i've been told ppl will be allowed play the xbox) later on today at about 6 pm.

Its not really a "you must be a student" situation, but anyone can come if they're interested in hearing them talk (why i dont know) and having a shot of the box.

Basically just come into DCU, the main area, its in a place called "the venue", which is in the student center which has students center or some such written above the big fat glass doors.
    Shouldnt be a problem to find, what with DCU being so small, either way, just ask someone where the venue is and you'll be pointed in the right direction.

Advertisement