Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Redial on disconnection"

Options
  • 27-02-2002 3:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On WinME, I don't seem to be able to find the option, auto redial on disconnection, maybe its just me because I am dumb or is there actualy no option for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm not sure about ME, but everywhere else it's in your internet options under connection tab --> properties

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

In Win2k you go into the properties of the connection, then options, and there is an option there that allows you to do this.

afaik there is an option in ME but it might be different to change it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've looked well through the dial-up properties, could anoyne even recamend another dial-up program for ME ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I believe serial had a nifty little external proggy he gave me before that would allow you to set up auto re-dial and disconnect at certain times etc.

I lost it due to a failed hdd.....

no I don't have backups :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Check out some of the stuff here:

http://esatnet.tucows.com/dial95.html

The first one (net pal) seems to be what you're looking for OJ.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks a lot for the help lads.

Advertisement