Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual CD ROM Drive.

• 08-02-2001 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking one and this is one I used before.. Virtual CD-ROM by Logicraft.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

im using Norton's Virtual Drive. does the job very nicely, can have up to 22(depends how many drives u already have) virtual drives (limted by alphabet i think, and your hd space of course smile.gif ) . i've found it most useful specially with games, just make a vcd with your orginal and never have to move off your chair again to get a cd.
    i got this with my pc first day. part of a bonus pack that came with my Soyo motherboard. Havent been able to find it (or a demo) on their site though, so you'll have to get onto someone with a soyo motherboard

[This message has been edited by davoc (edited 11-02-2001).]

Advertisement