Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webspace ?

• 11-02-2001 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

I had some webspace on eircom.net but seeing as though I don't use an eircom dial-up, I can't access it.
    Any decent webby things ? I wouldn't be making a big dirty webpage, just something to upload pics to for the boards and such.
    I'm with IOL frown.gif at the moment, do they offer free webspace ? Just checked their webby and couldn't find anything of the sort.

Nil Desperandum

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Check out http://www.freewebspace.net - They have a database of loads of free webhosts with reviews and stuff. Also, as far as I know, IOL (No limits accounts) give you 10mb of webspace.

- Munch
    dogbert.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

IOL give u 20mb of free webspace. u may be interested in this, www.fs2.com give u 20mb and they provide database and php scripting and a domain name reg service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

f2s is good, but slow frown.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

www.tripod.com give's u 50mb of free space n its fast enough to load smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭lphchild

dsvr.co.uk give you ur own ip and 20 MBS and cgi-bin - not bad smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

IOL give u lodsa space - i upped about 40 megs to test it - but trying to find the link on their page to actually sign up is a rite whòre to find !

i only use it for carting stuff to and from college and its greit - easy ftp access and no bullshìt banners n stuff

the url they give u is manky but a visit to here sorts that. IOL are shìt fast too

[This message has been edited by StrataGIST (edited 12-02-2001).]

Advertisement