Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legend of mir

Options
  • 27-02-2002 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

if u think DOAC is good the go doenload and play this it is way better

www.legendofmir.net

:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Yuo gota be kidding me... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

. . . lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

ROFL, a load of u quit LoM to play DAoC, LoM is boring as hell from day one ... DAoC has its merits

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

LoM is pretty basic as a game goes, heck even UO has better system in place.

I'd equate it more to Diablo.

Although I did have a lot of fun watching some guy in DNC play it. Someone lured a swarm of monsters into town and he was blocking some guy into the monsters so he could loot him (the guy was screaming "save me" and he was typing "Sorry lag!").

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

tee hee.

afaik Ajam is or was one of the best players on one of the servers. He was in possession of the rarest sword in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 1_fusion_1

that was me :eek: i was away from the pc for a sek but i was in the dnc at the time :mad: and daoc is so much beter than lom
    because lom is so boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

The game was invented by a sh!ty game channel that 70% of the shows are givaways and comps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Raife

Game network did'nt make it, they are sponsers for it in europe.

Advertisement