Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Touch Screens

Options
  • 27-02-2002 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Can anybody direct me to some info on Programming Touch Screens please? Any VB code would be appreciated as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Von if your on about writing a driver fr them I can help you not. But how ever if your on about writing an app for a touch screen they are easy to write.
    1. No special programming required as a touch screen acts as a mouse
    2. Just make sure you make the buttons/text big enough to read
    3. If its an app to be used by the public design each screen to be the resoultion size with no border (borderstyle = 0)
    4. Hide the mouse pointer on the form

I used to program touch screens in my first job and we used a tool called Toolbook if you ever see it run for your life its a big pile of poo :). If you have any more questions just let me know.

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Cheers, but I need couple of sites which might have info on it. If you know any please gimme a shout.

Advertisement