Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overclockers - such a nice bunch of lads

• 12-02-2001 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Well just to follow up my previous overclockers posts. I recieved my replacement chip on Friday and over the weekend built my new uber system. They're a bit slow service wise but when you give them a bell they are dead on.

Now all I have to do is sort out the FPS on the GeForce2 and get my SB Live card to play audio CD's ????

Gandalf.

The world is a sick machine Breeding a mass of ****
    - Greenday - Insomniac - Panic Song

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Got the cable between CD drive & SB card in properly (at all? smile.gif )?

Moriarty
    moriarty@gamersfm.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Aye, I had a problem with CD-Audio on my SB PCI 128... had the cable in the wrong way around (not the wrong end of the cable, just the plug end of the cable was in back-to-front (real technical terms here)).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep cable is in the right way alright. Its not a priority at the moment I'll sort it next weekend.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah, I got the chip back off them yesterday. Works at 1275mhz, so not too shabby. Just a pity I had to wait over a week.

Advertisement