Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Presenting?

Options
  • 28-02-2002 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello.

I'm an avid Phantom listener from America and I'm also in between jobs at the moment.

I have some experience doing radio in America, and while I love being on the air, very few stations here seem to care much about the music, or play my kind of music.

The Phantom does. So on a sort of wild note, what would someone who was interested in being a presenter/DJ on a station like the Phantom go about applying?

Or are Irish radio stations even remotely interested in American talent? Thought I would enquire.

Great music,
    Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Carobobaline

Hey i was pretty interested in doing the same as you aobut 6 months ago or so-so i just emailed phantom and got talking to pete about it-i think it goes along the lines of general volunteering for the station first-but im not very sure-the email address is on the contact list on www.phantomfm.com

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement