Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C programming problems

Options
  • 28-02-2002 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

I have a program here (the wee lady's one) and we are wondering if anyone would look over it and point out where the mistakes are in it?....not asking you to do the program just look over it and point out the mistakes, the coding is done on it but theres problems which i have spent the last few days at and don't know whats up with it....it runs fine but heres a list of the few problems there is

-The default isn't working in the switch statements
    -The program won't exit
    -the big one is the files tho

I've tried all i can think off to get it working, bearing in mind im only new to this C programming but no luck. Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to look over it and possibly say where the mistakes are because the code is done and compiles and runs just won't work the way its suppose to, bearing in mind this is a project that has to be handed up in 2 weeks it would be really appreciated if help came quick.

If you want a copy of the source code email farlz@email.com.

cheers

Farlz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

I don't know if anyone has emailed you for the code but if they haven't then maybe it would be better to post the code up....you may get more responses...but if they have then pay no heed to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Thanks for the suggestion, but the code is well over 1000 lines and i don't think posting it is needed cuz im getting loads of emails...thanx

Farlz

Advertisement