Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

robin williams back to acting

• 28-02-2002 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

i just seen the trailer for Christopher(memento) Nolans new fil insomnia and im
    glad to say that it looks excellent and
    robin williams along side al pacino.

and looks very dark and creepy
    and robin williams starts to act
    again after his long stay in the
    land of formally good actors.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Williams was never that bad, he just got too sentimental (What Dreams May Come / Bicentenial Man)

A film from Christopher Nolans with a title like 'Insomnia' sounds v. interesting indeed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Is this in any way related to the Stephen King novel ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Samson
    Is this in any way related to the Stephen King novel ?
    Nope. It's a sort of murder / psychological thriller I've heard. Sounds pretty good - Robin Williams playing a non fluffy character for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

During the course of the film he'll probably teach pachino that violence is wrong and he should spend more time with his wife and kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I've always liked his films.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

I tought it was Robbie Williams you were all talking about!!!

Silly me.

Looking forward to the film.....

Advertisement