Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Options
  • 28-02-2002 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Made famous by the 1960's Sidney Poitier film, this is a Dublin adaptation by Roddy Doyle in play format...

now showing at the Andrew's Lane theatre (more info) - My aunt is involved in the production, so I'm going to go to it myself - on Friday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Excellent. I would be interested in seeing this as the film was very good. Any info on ticket prices? - can't find anything on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I don't exactly know, sorry- I'm getting complimentaries...

They won't be very expensive though - I'd expect in the region of €10 to €20 or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ok, more info...

apparently it got a rave review in the Irish Times and the phones have been hopping in the booking office...

Tickets are €18. The concession rate is €16. Booking Office number at Andrew's Lane is 01-6795720.

If you don't know where Andrew's Lane is, it's just around the corner from Dame Street, near O'Neill's pub and the Big Cheese Company store.

Should be a good night- I won't now be going tonight myself as I have to work.

Advertisement