Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought this was funny

Options
  • 01-03-2002 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

We have a practical in Java to hand in today. I was running late, so I yoinked the code off a friend.
    Turns out someone in the class had gotten their hands on the actual solution, typed it in and everyone was using the same copy, which is what I was close to handing in. ****. So, I go through the code, adding in comments, changing a few things, and noticed a few mistakes here and there, both syntax and spelling. So I mention it to my friend (who despite being in 2nd year comp sci, hasn't a clue about anything computer related) and he goes 'Oh!'. 5 mins later he says to me - "Where are these spelling mistakes? I can't find any". I look over, and there he is running 250 lines of java code through the MS Word spellchecker.
    I was literally ROFL. The thing was giving him grammar and spelling errors every 2 words. It took me quite some time to recover from that.....

:D:D

Comments

Advertisement