Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Last Show On Phantom Tonight!

Options
  • 01-03-2002 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

Yes folks, tonight i'm bowing out for a while, but do tune in as I'm broadcasting an interview with "A" currently doing the rounds with their top tune "nothing"........see you guys at 9pm......then its adios! Thanks for the support!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

We will miss you:( :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Difficult

I'd love to say it's been a pleasure but iv'e only been able to get phantom in Tallaght since tonight.
    Was this discrimination against skangers ? :p .
    Good luck with what you go on to do great station.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Don't usually get to listen to Phantom on a Friday nite
    but your show was great.
    I alway miss out on stuff
    When ever I hear abut things they've already packed up nd moved on, Like the circus.

Sky-Jack = bloody great music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Always enjoyed your show Sean! Nice to get a bit of rock! in the midst of the low-fi and singer/songwriters. Practiced my air guitar while listening to you, and must say that I have improved.

Can't wait for the Skyjack gig on the 26th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Thanks for all your support and good wishes.....but i'm not gone for good!! you will not know the day or the hour of the second coming......In skyjack related news (and its SKYJACK not sky-jack hee hee) see my other post entitled "skyjack mp3's......."

• Advertisement
Advertisement