Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice case

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Nah.. the bestest case in the wole wide world has to be the coolermaster atc 210. God it's fecking great. Tad expensive.. but soon as I get started on my INTRA, I am so getting one of those cases. Nice frosted green cover i think :)

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

I think the 200 and 201 look better.
    The glass makes the 210 tacky i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Isegrim

Originally posted by Verb
    Nah.. the bestest case in the wole wide world has to be the coolermaster atc 210. God it's fecking great. Tad expensive.. but soon as I get started on my INTRA, I am so getting one of those cases. Nice frosted green cover i think :)

Gav

i don't like that one.
    it is ... let's just say "poorly processed".
    and to expensive for that bad workmanship.
    (do not kill me for this one ;), i had only a closer look at two of those cases. so i can not say if this is normal)

go and make your own case! :D

got a look at a 201 today.
    Supreme build, excellent feel, destroys your wallet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...I think this one's handmade, and there's a risk it might go into production for a limited run...

http://www.vieren.be/casemod (warning, 56k hostile!)

Gadget

• Advertisement

Its homemade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

True, but look at the website again, they're considering making a limited run of 'em for sale...

Gadget

Advertisement