Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom- come back

Options
  • 01-03-2002 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

eircom sent me a load of waffle yesterday about coming back to them -yea right!- it said for 60 min internet(subscription free) surfing in the evening it charged 75.2 cent and esat 75.6, they didnt take in to account esats new prices!!! i phoned esat they said they hadnt heard anything but eircom difenately quoted wrong :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If I had any choice, I'd never go back to eircom...alas...eircom, pretty much everywhere....

Someday, we can hope :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

That Eircom is so arragant that it doesnt even seem to mind this attitude towards them is spreading.I have a message for eircom there will be a day when your monoply will be stopped and when that day comes you are going to be very very sorry.

Stone

"Eircom" **** or get off the pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭byrnenj

Unfortunily, Eircom, can't even keep up with the amount of new customers they are signing up fro their internet service. Most of their POPs now are giving busies at peek times cos they just don't have enough dial ins as they do active customers. There are very willing to take your money off you but not put it into a service for you.

boooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

they called to my door the other day..
    I answered it and said "well...yeah....um....y'see.......we dont like eircom.....**** off" before i could slam the door in er face, she said "why not?!" and I said "they're leading the damn country downhill,taking us for every penny we have and are refusing to provide us with a proper internet. I'll be damned if I give eircom any of my money"

Advertisement