Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Drinks and Food,

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I wonder if I can make a blue melon with my blue aftershock?
    hmmm, sounds like a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Man U babe
    Malibu? Yargh! :mad:
    i wonder would that work with other stuff.....vodka pineapple, teeny vodka apples, vodka cantaloupe..........Hmmm Joanne's got herself a project for paddy's weekend!:D

As far as i know, it only works with things with a high water content. you could probably use a syringe to get it into those things though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

regular drink: Coke, Sobé, Jolt, undiluted concentrates over ice
    Fúd: Any thing with real noodles with chicken, sugar
    alkeehal: Methylated Spirits and windscreen wiper fluid (green teso brand)

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

The 1st Amendment to my list (to add tofavourite drinks): TIGERSHOT!!!!!

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I FOUND MORE SHOPS (THAT'S RIGHT PLURAL) THAT STOCK SOBE! ONE OF WHICH IS WITHIN A HALF HOURS WALK FROM MY SCHOOL (well... maybe forty minutes)!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by imp
    The 1st Amendment to my list (to add tofavourite drinks)
    Has anyone else noticed that the American constitution would be quite decent if they hadnt made all those stupid amendments?

A

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Hence its the "1st Amendment to my list" and not the "1st Amendment to my list which somewhat mirrors the American Constitution".

Anyway some of the Irish Amendments have been ok.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

so yeah, i think constitution kinda sucks, but its ok. it just doesnt really get followed sometimes. and the amendments ARE hard to follow. i just thought it was kind of funny about the whole sobe thing because, well, its everywhere. at school, at work, vending machines.... do you guys just not have it everywhere? is it like the vast cadburys deficit in alaska? i think we have fruit and nut, crunchie, and ...one other. in all in alaska. i think. and theyre all at different stores, and they are rare. it sucks. so... maybe i will bring a crate of any sobes you guys dont have. are there any flavors that you dont get? ok well. bye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

SOBE POWER!!!! AND SOBE ANDRENALINE (which i have yet to have but man...)!!!

It's quite rare here, but it's on the up. (mmm... delicious addictive sobe power...)

it's feeding my caffeine addiction... :):):):):)

I LIKE TIGER SHOT!!!! 4000mg of taurine per litre. mmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Yeah, after last Sunday i discovered how nice "Citrus" (yeah right) aftershock is. New favourite drink!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

i now agree that aftershock is the drink of the gods - although it's affects on the body can't be too good

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

True, i love that burning AFTERSHOCK sensation, i'm sure it's all the cough syrip and anti-freeze they put in it...... :-D

Advertisement