Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant find Gerry

• 02-03-2002 2:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

Hello. Im currently looking for Gerry. I need him to build me a Quake 3 box o' death. If you see him, tell him OVERLORD was looking for him.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Yeah, like you're any good at Quake...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Overlord
    I need him to build me a Quake 3 box o' death.

Why don't you build your own ?
    Lots of people here do it, it's very easy.
    Ask around for advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

hey OVERLORD, mail me if you need some help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

this "box o' death" must be defeated at all costs.
    koopa get on it right away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Quake 3 isn't that resourse intensive, any reletively new machine should run it fairly well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Originally posted by azezil
    Quake 3 isn't that resourse intensive, any reletively new machine should run it fairly well.

its easy to see you're not a q3 player... recommended spec for q3 is p5 4.2ghz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I don't play alot, actually i just got it but a friend of mine used run it on a celeron 450mhz with 128mb sdram n a tnt2, it ran fine! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

le supercop has been contacted (via mobile), ve shall soon see 'ow zis "box o'death" fares against roger ramjet
    i mean supercop,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah, I broke my windows, and my internet wire was chewed by "the joker".

azezil, at first I thought you had a point, but then you said it runs fine on a p2 450 with a tnt2. No, it doesn't. If you want any chance at all when playing decent players, you need to ensure your fps never drops below 125.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i had a p3 500 and tnt2 and it ran fine. But i didnt play it to much as it wasnt my cup of tea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

then don't comment on it, twat

most really good q3'rs have the spec high and the res low, if you don't fall into that catagory, then shut up, any comment you make only serves to make you look foolish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

my such a nice caliber of people play quake, im sorry i cant fit in but i actually have a life.

bottom line, quake 3 will play just fine on a p3 500 tnt 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Originally posted by astrofool
    then don't comment on it, twat

Haha bloody right !! The amount of posts from knobs that are posting for the sake of posting. Like the bleedin kali chap. Wot a wanker !

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

boston, bottom line is that you are happy with it on a p3 500, and thats just great. Don't try and speak for anyone else. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement