Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exchange student

Options
  • 02-03-2002 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

ok, my mommy said i might be able to go on an exchange in lets see... two years. because i think i will graduate early from high school. it would be the 2004-2005 school year. dont worry, you all have two years to fight over who gets me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Yay Claire! You so have to come here for that, even though by then I will (hopefully) be in my third year in college......:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Who's Man U Babe?
    u in college this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Cool. 2004 i will be finally finsihed school and into college! Yay! is it just me or do Ailbhes posts make her sound like she's been smoking something?? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

oi you cheeky fecker!!!

2004?! ill be... wait what will i be doing... ill be finishing 3rd year and starting 4th year of college.
    ouch that's gonna be a fairly nasty time.
    Narf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I'm not in college now, but I should (hopefully) be in UCD in september. That means I should be in third year in sep 2004.

• Advertisement
Advertisement