Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest

Options
  • 03-03-2002 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Ozzy, Slayer, Tool.

Who's going? I MIGHT BE!!!!!!!!!
    (!!!!!!!!)
    (!!!!!)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

can i go mommy, can i please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I would love to go, cept its on May 25th, approximately 1 week before my leaving... I might be going to Reading in August though... (its rumoured Metallica will be playing!).

And Sven - you missed out on the band that i actually would want to see if i went to Ozzfest (System).

A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I would think about going but I've got the leaving a week l8r and it was hard enuff convincing my mam to allow me to go to the Jimmy Eat World and The Promise Ring gig on the 24th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

No Ozzfest for me! :(

Leaving, etc.

BUT!!!! I have my (Pitch) tickets for RHCP after the leaving! :)

Life is shiny.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

ozz was just here about a week ago. i didnt get to go. seems like everyone goes from alaska to ireland. blink was supposed to as well.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

don't mean to disappoint but last time i heard James Hetfield was still in rehab...
    thinking about going to Ozzfest.
    anyone going to DanceValley in Amsterdam?
    i might be going to that also...

Yeah, he was in rehab quite recently, might still be there, but theyre not letting that get in their way of recording...

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes... i know. i only saw the band listings in soundcellar on saturday (which didn't mention system) but then i saw it on ticketmaster before i went offline on saturday...

BUT! i asked my parents and they agreed (which is odd) regardless of whether i know anyone else going or not! HA! THE FOOLS!

And i will make it my business to go backstage and screw ozzy!

and if there are any tattoo things there i'm gonna save up for one. just in case.

:)

oh! and it's 26th (three days before my bday). so there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

if i were to go it would be to see system due to them rocking a lot.
    but i'm not going
    so there

Indeed. IMO, System are the only evidence i have so far come across that the entire nu-metal genre is made up of rubbish.

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Fio, you got Pitch standing tickets?? Finally, someone else i know is going! Yay!

I so want to go to Ozzfest, but most likely cant, what with spending available cash on RHCP tickets and JC soon after. :(

Ree-aaly wanted to go.

hey you know me and Ailbhe are going but we got stand tickets.
    Darragh has pitch tickets too i think.

i might be getting VIP tickets for Ozzfest. that'd kick ass.
    one of my friends gets VIP tickets for everything(including Slane last year!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Metallica might be playing in england????
    When might it be confirmed?

well when they release they're album im sure they'll be going on the 'I Disappear' Tour.
    should do anyways...
    im sure they'll come to Ireland if they're in the area :-p

Dunno PHB, I heard it through the grapevine, so to speak :)

A

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Podge: yeah, i knew that but i knew you didnt have pitch tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i would really really really like to see metallica live.....

i hope they come and visit dear ol' us

Podge, if you get *me* VIP ticket i will offer you my body for 3 hours of sensual and sexual usuage. Which is open to resale.

So go on! PLEEASE!

ok... nevermind now... i got my ticket booked... although if you DO love me and want to give me vip ones i'll trade and such...

So come on! i need people to come with me! or else i'll be all alone! ALL ALONE!

Advertisement