Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

memory pricing

• 03-03-2002 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

www.shop4memory.com

I dont know anything about whats cheap in memory..is that site any good? I jus noticed they had free delivery to the UK and Ireland :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

thats site looks ok ,i just got some from Crucial so dont need any ,well actually cant fit any more in if i could i would...lol
    let us know if u get some from there.
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

yea i bought mine from Crucial too..ive for 320 mb in there at the min..and it can hold 512..so we'll see :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭jk2001

Hi guys,

Given this is my site, I probably shouldn't comment on whether you get good value from us or not - I'll leave that for you to decide.... :)

All I'll say is that if you're looking for anything in particular that's not on the site yet, let us know and we'll source it for you.

Rgds
    jk2001

Advertisement