Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaing Cert Prayer

Options
  • 03-03-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

from my sister to all you leaving cert people

Prayer to the blessed Virgin Mary never known to fail .....

"Oh most beutiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine splender of Heaven Blessed Mother Of the Son Of God, of the Immaculate Virgin assit me in this my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea help me and show me where youa re my mother Oh Holy Mary mother of God Queen of heaven and Earth I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessitty there are none which can witstand your power

show me where you are my mother, oh Mary coneived without sin. Pray for us recourse to thee. [x3]

Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands [x3]

Sweet Mother I place this cause in your hands [x3]

Thank you for your mercy to me and mine men.

say this prayer for three days

Thanks giving precious Mother of Jesus. Mother of devine grace you who can find a way where there is no other way. Please hear my prayer and grant my request.

say this 6 times a day for 6 days

Advertisement