Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DMC Championchips Soundtracks?

Options
  • 03-03-2002 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, do DMC release their championchips on cd or anything? If so, anyone have any, or know where to get them on the net? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

they dont release em, but you'll find sets from the DMC champs on the net no probs. just do a search on audiogalaxy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

yep, but it's really difficult (near impossible) to find full dmc championchips, and not just single dj sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

*l*
    jeez, be realistic man, you're not gonna final the full championships anywhere. you'd be very lucky to even find a full recording of the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

dunno about audio recordings, but there are lots of videos out there. check out all city records in dublin, they might have a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i got reddy comp tickets to the last one, it was held in my cousins club, ill ask if they recorded it....although i doubt they did

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just get dj crazes stuff off audiogalaxy.. damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

yea veonix got me tickets to the England DMC finals in london. I missed it :/ but i was told it was off the hook!

the DMC in USA and London are available to buy on tape, but you cant get the cd - unless someone there records it onto a minidisc and starts to sell it... thats kinda illigal ;)

reD.

Advertisement