Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruity Loops?

• 03-03-2002 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Im tryin to get into making music,found a few good tools and progs from zdnet.com.

One of these is Fruity Loops 3.4 demo
    The saving is disabled,does anyone knoew where i can get a crack to turn it on or maybe something in config or that

Or even other free progs that are good for this?

Thxs

Odian

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Fruity Loops is decent. A friend who's a good drummer messed with it for a day and created some stuff that would put most of that UK Garage pap to shame, just for the hell of it.

Piracy is wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

NOWHERE

Hope it works :) good luck

[edit]
    no warez.

Oopies..u'll need to go here NOWHERE first, then click the link for the Fruity Loops zip...its number 85 :)

[edit]
    no warez links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Buzz Tracker @ www.buzzmachines.com is free and it's brilliant. I've been messing around with it for about a week now and it's incredible what you can do.

Basically, it's a tracker, sequencer, soft-synth, drum machine and sampler all in one and it beats the pants off Reason and Reaktor because it uses very, very few resources - it's really efficient.

Also, people are always writing new machines for it all the time so there's no limit to the generators and effects you can use.

Try it out, it's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

I thought on boards when people asked for cracks we all ran around in circles putting up pictures of warez monkeys and praying for salvation ? ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Like this one?

warezmonkey.jpg

asking for cracks is naughty, matey - it can bring places like this into disrepute, or worse, trouble, so I suggest that if you are going to go down an illegal route you make no mention of it here.

Ruu... you should have more sense than to post links to a warez site; the above also applies to you, but only more so; you'll be lucky if someone more senior than I doesn't have words with you about this. That kind of thing can put this kind of place in a precarious legal predicament, and no-one (at least, no-one sane) enjoys that sort of thing.

Just my 2c...
    Gadget

Alright, point taken, my mistake..apologies to all on boards.ie for my misjudgement..i was only trying to help tho..in the wrong way..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

leave the chap alone, its not as if im gonna burn it and make a zillion dollars selling it,

havnt you people ever burned a cd? copied songs on to your hd even though you bought the c.d?

There is no point gettin on ure high horse saying"burn em alive" because we have all done something like this in our lifes.

Thxs Ruu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

*ahem* PM *cough*
    emale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

**ehem** cough PM cough

I downloaded that file, not the one above, but another file...yesssssss another file

its saying its not a proper zip and this crap,wot do i do wit it?

Thxs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

delete it. its probably a virus. this thread is closed now. just cos i hate those bloody card pictures.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement