Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Anorak Hour....

Options
  • 03-03-2002 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Why is this on? It's probably the most boring show on Phantom Fm. What is your aim of having it? At least you could play some music during the show and not just talk the whole time.? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wamphyri

The Anorak hour exists outside of Phantom. Even if Phantom shut down tomorrow it would still carry on somehow.

It is as it's name suggests it's for Anoraks. I used to hate it too but after a while it just creeps up on you.

One day you hear it and before you know it you've left it on.

Ger Roe works very hard putting this show together as he has done for a while now. Most Dj's can get away with just turning up and going for it, wereas Ger put's in hours of work every week.

For this Ger we salute you.

I undersatnd your post Metalish but trust me many of us in Pirate radio land couldn't do with out it.

Think of it as the "Fly fishermans Weekly" for DJ's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

*sigh* pay attention newbies this topic has been done to death already.......

Advertisement