Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse for green energy 2002??

Options
  • 03-03-2002 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

seems as though matt and the boys are playing dublin castle this year....dont look for confirmation....it was uttered by Matt himself.....May is shaping up to be a good month eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

~EJACULATES ALL OVER THE SCREEN~

OH MY GAWWWWWWDDDDD!!!

:p:p:p

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Kranog met Matt yesterday and can confirm this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

kranog better be posting of this wonderous event!
    oh wait no...cos band members are human too...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea my sis met Dom in Henry St yesterday, she's in luuurve...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 empathy

The heineken green energy line-up can be confirmed at www.festivalfit.ie and yeah, muse are confirmed.
    am personally looking forward to it this year with muse on sunday and the frames on monday ( with doors opening at 3pm? wonder who' s supporting).
    also was pleasently surprised by the price of the tickets remaining relatively the same as last year...25 euro isn't bad considering how prices have risen over the last year.( eg. gomez tickets are 30 euro in the ambassador)
    anyway that's just me......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

japers,deco!have you seen our photo?!?!
    i look like afat git;you look like your trying to see my ass;

JJ is the only one that looks semi decent!

yeah muse should jive...though - crap - i'm going to be in wales at the time.

crap-deco if you can jive it;get me a galway/cork pass;cos i don't want to wait for reading to see muse.

jive

Advertisement