Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video card problems

• 21-02-2001 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I have a Voodoo 2 (keep on reading smile.gif video card, and after a recent format its getting a bit fuct on me. I've tried 2 different miniGL driver groups, and neither work on my HalfLife....it's not picking them up, it says this openGL mode isnt supported on my video card, even though GL worked grand before format. Any suggestions?

laugh2.gif

What d'ya mean provacative?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Try downloading the WickedGL mini gl driver from www.wicked3d.com - it worked wonders back when I had my p200 and voodoo2.

- Munch
    dogbert.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭syringe

I did Munch, I keep getting this error message that reads something like 'can't over write wicked_gl_saved_before' or something like that, the solution given is a reboot, which doesn't really work too well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

I had that problem with the wickedgl switching tool. easiest way to get around that is to delete the wicked_gl_saved_before yourself. Simple.

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

Advertisement