Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Play GZ...

Options
  • 04-03-2002 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Denizens of Ilk will be playing at the GZ club in Parnell Mooneys this thursday march 7th with APC (Berlin Punk), The Steam Pig and Fuktifino.

The band website isn't up and running yet, but if you want to hear what we sound like, one of our songs, #6, is on the music section of www.thumped.com . (Thumped is down at the moment, but hopefully it'll be back soon).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i'm gathering that you guys are heavy if your playing with the steam pigs... am i right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Dan of Ilk

Not really, no. We just got kinda thrown into that bunch of heavier bands, which we're not complaing about.

Some people have said we sound a little pixies, some have said Helmet.

On a barometer of heavy to light, I'd say we're somewhere around the Nirvana/Kerbdog region.

as long as you j!ve; and the comparison's most certainly DO j!ve...

thats heavy enough...

where exactly is the parnell mooney?

i can hazard that it's near parnell square...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

DAN OF ILK,
    Please contact me at this addy.

gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks - Trev

Parnell Mooneys is right opposite the embassador on Parnell street. Take a left at the top of O'connell street basically and you're there. The GZ club is downstairs in the basement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

how do you get in contact with the guys or doll's from GZ

Best thing to do is to go along to the club with your demo and give it to one the girls, if you want a gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭Holyghost

That's tomgiht then eh?

Well at this stage it was last mgiht!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭Holyghost

Hey you slagging my sepllign?;)

Good gig. My ears were buzzing afterwards though...

• Advertisement

!jve?

Advertisement