Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart Gig Tuesday

Options
  • 04-03-2002 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,

This week sees james Guilmartin, Ramper Sound and Matagouri playing in the sidewalk cafe....additional effort has been put in to make sure the sound is top notch so it should be a great night....anyone interested in getting involved or looking to get a hold of the Gigsmart compilation CD should come along !

Doors at 9.00pm adm. €4

please coime along if you can and support gigsmartireland

Thanks - Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

having seen matagouri play
    *and then having been embroiled in a huge pub RIOT*
    i can truly testify and say that they j!ve to the max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alcomachine

story gar, damn that was a long time ago, twas fun tho, u know that pub closed down after our gig. we will do our best to get the place jumping in sidewalks!. thanx

kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

well if worst comes to worst i'll punch trev in the throat;so we should have at lest,a mini-brawl!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

aha Kev! Welcome to Boards.ie and gud luck with the gig tonight :)

If you havent seen Matagouri play yet people, get on out there tonight. Great band in my book.

Neil
    (back up from Cork tonight so am gona try to get in for the gig ;) )

[-Edit-]To find out a bit more about the band check them out @ www.matagouri.com [/edit]

Advertisement