Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone in here gots any talents

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Loudest damn finger in the mouth whistling you'll ever hear.
    When i whistle dogs from miles around flock to me, ocassionaly some of the 4 legged kind too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I can whistle without moving my lips. I had great craic with this in school. Teacher never knew it was me and use to kick the wrong person out. And when teacher had his/her back to me i'd whistle and they'd say "who's doing that" and i'd say in not my own voice "i am" and they'd turn around to see who it was and i'd continue and they'd never guess it was me, till i tried to whistle "brown shoes don't make it" by Zappa and when i tired to hit the high note in the third verson teacher saw my lips move and kicked me out.

i could also cup my hands together(you know when you make owl noises) and play it like a tin whistle. i could do "twinkle twinkle little star". But i grew up and my hands got bigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Making money.

Coyote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

i think you misheard, what the said was youre a complete príck

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i do the condom up my nose out my mouth thing
    the condom over my head and blow it up thing
    drink half a flagon of cider in 13 seconds (from the bottle)
    drink 7 pints of Heineken in 72 seconds

i only did the last 2 once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I fix stuff.

Nasty comments.

Eating stuff.

Cooking stuff.

I'd think of myself as a jack of all trades master of some of them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I'm pretty good at stuff as well. Like I'm talking about lots of stuff.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Originally posted by Giblet
    I can also play guitar behind my head with one hand while drinking through a straw and still sound like im playing the hardest solo in the world.

I heard of a legendary guy out here in Howth who could do all that whilst getting a blowjob!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    [B

I can also do that sharp-object-between-the-fingers-of-a-splayed-hand-very-very-quickly,and I still have all ten digits on my hands so I must be able to do it well... For some reason I seem to want to do it more when I'm drunk, so my reign of success probably wont last... { ehem...what are u really talking about....lol } :P
    [/B]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

About talents, not sure about any i may have.....

Might be hidden away somewhere??? not sure

was a good soccer player a bit back, not now :(, and i learn things real fast, like doing something new......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Not sure this is a talent as such but being semi double-jointed I can bend myself into some very strange positions. And I can knot a piece of string with my tongue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Originally posted by Kolodny
    Not sure this is a talent as such but being semi double-jointed I can bend myself into some very strange positions. And I can knot a piece of string with my tongue.

Kolodny , If you're a girl and i was single, i'd sure like to meet you and put those talents to practical use :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Modestly aint my thing, I play guitar and Bass, some drums, learning to play piano and i can sing, i write songs too. i draw and paint fairly well, Im a sound Engineer and im good with computers hardware especially. I can Cook too. Im learning to do a load more things at the moment, Eg. Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Wrestling , More physical stuff.

b0mB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i'm good at talking!!!! i can talk bout anyting i just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on................................................................................................. .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

well, I draw, paint, write books, an eye for photography,play instruments ( I can usually pick up on anything pretty quick), I learn just about anything very quickly. I like to sing, though I am not sure if I am especially any good :) some sports I enjoy playing, though I dont know if that is a talent.
    I have been told by many that I am a good listener, and In that I have a talent for making people feel good about themselves...
    making people smile when they need to, being able to sense what others are feeling and how to help. Strange sixth sense type of thing I suppose.
    lets see....I have a strong will, when I put my mind to something there is nothing stopping me.
    I am usually good at things that I enjoy doing...like most people I guess ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by daftbegger
    See YOU at the boards drinks. You pompous little ****.
    Gonna **** your night right up.

Good luck to you. Why wwm is over 7foot tall, has arms like tree trunks, hair red like the fires of hell and eyes that you can lose yourself in(i mean steely eyes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Scruff

Kolodny , If you're a girl and i was single, i'd sure like to meet you and put those talents to practical use :D

ROFL! Sorry, I've just read my post and realised I was definitely asking for a cheeky response! Wasn't meant to sound dirty or anything. And what makes you think I'm a girl (apart from the fact I am).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Dancing.. I can Dance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Gambler
    Dancing.. I can Dance
    And pull ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

my daisy chains have been described as "inspirational", "genre-breaking" and "quite long"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

i recently won the worst best liar competition in sunny ukraine, beating such famous luminaries as former american president (and sock fanatic) william brutus clinton.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

I can run the "hunderd" in just under 11 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

i have this talent for getting anyone their hole on a night out .... i get asked to go out with mates like every night and now its getting a bit of a pain ..... lol ..... messageminder time.... damn my drunken charms...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Quite good at skateboarding (sponsored by ramp 'n' rail skatepark -plugaplugz-), wakeboarding, waterskiing, windsurfing (watersports summer only) and swimming.

I like to bbq/cook my own fish after a good day/morning of spearfishing during the summer months :D

When I've consumed much alcohol and feel like entertaining I'll do the aul condom up the nose *cough*splutter*halfchoke* then out the mouth "cleaning my nostril's impression.

I'm bilingual (French mother) so I grew up speaking english and French, and come in really useful when there are a bunch of french girls giggling and chatting amongst themselves in the belief that we don't understand a word they are saying :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Da_Kid

I'm good at art (not CG, I hate CG)...check some of the more ancient posts in the art forum (the Snoop pic, Mean Machine...) and I put somethin in your ABA thing under 'Confused Peasant'

I also write...I've been published in magazines n **** and I play basketball for Ireland...oh and I'm the son of God...the other one...

if you want i can post some of your work on my site .... see signature ...

Originally posted by Kolodny

ROFL! Sorry, I've just read my post and realised I was definitely asking for a cheeky response! Wasn't meant to sound dirty or anything. And what makes you think I'm a girl (apart from the fact I am).

im not single but ill make use of your talents :) lol where exactly are you double jointed .... im d j'td in two fingers ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Well I write a little- http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=170952

And I'm a film buff. Actually I guess that's not a talent.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭CHRISTYG

I'm (mildly!) talented at art- I'm having 5 of my paintings exhibited in Belfast's Waterfront Hall in June, as part of an exhibition-can't wait!!!!! I'm also a member of a choir here in Belfast. We're called the Open Arts Choir- we formed 2 and a half years ago, and since then, we have sung at quite a few events, and won a local choral festival last year.

youre wlcome to post your art oin ma site .. email me at alcobuds@eircom.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement